8.5.12

Hanger Magazine Launch SS12

Helloesss

It's finally MAY! Almost reaching the mid of 2012. How time flies!

So the ROXY Girls were invited to the Launch of Hanger Magazine at Ecoba, SS12, last week! How exciting it was for us all to get together again!

So here we are again, in our Roxy T-shirts! Since Hanger Magazine is a fashion magazine, we were asked to "jazz" up our Roxy T-shirts in whatever style we wanted.


I totally had zero idea what to do with a T-shirt, besides wearing it... um.. like a t-shirt? Made a massive mess in my room and then.. *lightbulb moment* I decided to wear my cap, football socks and gym shoes. XD


Me & Yasyka 


Me & Suraya


Faralina, myself & Natasha


Kye Lin & I


Sherlynn & I


The BLUE team Roxy-ready for the event~


Catherine & myself.

It was a rather interesting event. There were pretty cool DJs who spun funky music to match the mood and the event was al-fresco. It was very laid back and everyone was just enjoying the breeze on a Saturday night. 



Other than catching up with the girls, it was good to see some familiar faces at the event as well! :)


Raj Aria


Jeremy from RED.FM!


Ben from Juice Magazine and Jeremy


Not forgetting, Dustyhawk!


We also made a tiny appearance that night on stage taking a picture while saying, "HANGER!"


It was a fun night although it was just a small event. It was inspiring to see fashion lovers in hipster clothes and rainbow-colored hair (while mine just has some red in it) !



What a nice break to take after studying for hours. Heheh. Was *this* close to sitting this event out because of upcoming exams but I just needed some time to unwind.

Oh yeah! The voting session for the ROXY "Let the sea set you free" contest ends MAY 9th at 3.00PM!!

Thank you so much to those of you who added to my vote count everyday. :) I really appreciate your clicks!

I still need your votes, people!


Some photos credits to Dustyhawk.

xxx
Ashley Mah

2 comments:

  1. Love the header of your blog... love it love it loveeeeeee it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe... Tht's Syafinaz not Faralina. :p

    ReplyDelete