30.4.12

Music Conference Asia 2012


Aren't you all happy it's a public holiday tomorrow AND the end of your Monday blues? 
I know I am! #mondayhater

After a long day of studies and a gym sesh, all I wanna do is crash in bed, knowing that I have a class to teach tomorrow morning! Since it's a month till exams, it's gonna be eat, sleep, study, gym. Rinse and repeat.



Anyway, it was the Music Conference Asia last Saturday night at the Sepang International Circuit, a concert tour featuring artistes like Dash Berlin, Julie Thompson, Richard Durand and more. The spice of my weekend last week!


Met a couple of people there, including MHB Steph Lim.




Me, Steph and Tim Chew.

Pics by Tim Chew, special thanks to Carlsberg who gave us invites!

It was an interesting experience, for a person who hasn't gone to rave concerts before. I'd like to go see Steve Aoki perform if he does come down to Kuala Lumpur again. Hehe. 

On another note,  I painted my nails again. This is Rainbow Connection by O.P.I. Not that it's important, but   nailpolish is one of the things I can never get sick of! :)


Also, I hope people who went for the Bersih 3.0 rally got back safely and didn't get badly injured. Go, yellow!  After seeing pictures and videos of the rally, it was really nice to see people united and stand up for rights. Plus, I think yellow looks good on them. ;)

Enjoy your Labour Day, people!

Ps. It's DAY 4 for the Roxy "Let the sea set you free" Vote Session! Please help vote for me as your favourite Roxy girl here!


xxx
 Ashley Mah

No comments:

Post a Comment