24.11.12

The Pinnacle of H-Artistry

 

On the 3rd of November 2012, the H-Artistry Trilogy of parties arrived at an epic climax at the the Malaysia International Exhibition and Convention Centre.


I was so excited! Dressed for the first time in a corset and faux leather leggings, I was more than ready to party!

OOTN:
Baby blue polka dot corset from Corset Me
Faux leather leggings from Cotton On
Black studded boots from Charles & Keith


Arrived at the venue at 9pm, to see party people just waiting for the party to start. So while waiting for the doors to open, me, Chelsea & the girls took the opportunity to take more pics!


Kelly, me & Chelsea

The funniest thing happened. I can imagine how crazy the traffic was outside of the Mines & MIECC. Hence Tim was running late, gave me a call. 
Spoke to me for a bit then he mentioned Chelsea, so I passed the phone to Chelsea.

(Tim thinking Chelsea was me)

Tim : Ashley, take care of Chelsea!

Chelsea : *giggling and laughing*

Tim : (frustrated) DON'T LAUGH ASHLEY! TAKE CARE OF CHELSEA!

Chelsea : *Still laughing*

Tim : (Mega frustrated) Ugh!!!! *hangs up*

Then Chelsea told me that Tim thought I was laughing at him and supposedly hung up on me. 

Ashley : .____. what did I do?

 Well, that's Tim, always looking out for us. :)

Who's thirsty?
Time for a drink!



The premium-chic Hennessy Art of Mixing Zone, welcomed guests, treating them with signature Hennessy V.S.O.P. long drinks: Hennessy Apple, Hennessy Berry, Hennessy Ginger and Hennessy Soda.


Not forgetting one of the fun features of Hennessy Artistry, The Hennessy 360 CAM, where we got to pose with Hennessy bottles and with a cool electric guitar!



A huge venue to fit the thousands!
 There was a never-before-seen centre stage concept in the party arena. Awe-inspiring party setup indeed, which I thought was pretty cool. It was a huge stage too~



First to start off the party was Block B, who was welcomed with the shrill screams of their female K-Pop fans. Screams were even louder when they broke into song and dance. 



Next to take the stage was UK darling Alexandra Burke! 

I was  blown away! Such a big fan of hers since her single Bad Boys was released. It was such an awesome experience to hear Bad Boys live and she looked really gorgeous in real life. Besides, the lady could really sing well live! *thumbs up*


 After which, K-Pop all-girl group EvoL wow-ed the crowed in their sexy outfits and put on a sizzling performance. Definitely some eye candy there for the guys! ;)


After that, sexy vixen Havana Brown took over the DJ decks and that marked the beginning of Hennessy Artistry's electronic dance music acts.

 With eccentric graphics on the LED panels and Havana Brown's DJ Deck theatrically rising from the middle of the stage, the crowd went into a flurry of musical euphoria. 


Me & Vivan
It is not a party without awesome company, right? *wink*


King & myself

With more friends, King, Jonathan, Isaac, Jia Yeen
 And not forgetting, the lovely MHB girls who made my night! 


Us with Andy Kho & Tim.

As mentioned in my pre-event post, Hennessy Artistry provided cab & free shuttle services so that people party smart. I suppose many people made use of those, as I think people partied safer this round.

I am quite satisfied with the quality of music that was played at this round of HA. Then again, I have always enjoyed the music at all the HA parties! 
Very danceable. However, I couldn't really move my hips or waist in my corset. So I had to be creative. Charms would've laughed at me if she saw me try to bodyroll in a corset with so much metal. Haha

Way to end the year, Hennessy Artistry!

Wanna see more pics?? Click on the link below.

Be a doll and head on over to www.h-artistry.com.my for updates on future H-Artistry events slated for 2013.

xxx
Ashley Mah

2 comments:

  1. i realize how u went from two in a pic den casually increasing hahaha. great night nonetheless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes, all done subtly eh? ;) Was an awesome night!

    ReplyDelete