24.11.11

Seeing red



Recently dyed my hair back to black but the ends red instead. So happy I managed to pull this off.

Anyway, I just got back from the For Him Magazine (FHM) shoot today at their studio at Mahkota Cheras. The lonesome drive was not as bad as I expected, thank goodness. The place was nearby Mr.B's too. Well, I hope I managed to capture some good shots for their Update Girlfriend Section which, (I hope) features in the January 2012 issue! That would make a lovely birthday present. Haha

Oh yeah! I watched Happy Feet 2 with Brien on our 5th year anniversary on Monday. The movie was somewhat okay but we watched it for the tradition's sake.

Interesting fact : On our very VERY first date, 5 years ago, we went to watch Happy Feet 1 with Kim & Jason. (I was only 13 at the time..which was so long ago)




If not for the super cute penguin and his high pitched baby voice, I wouldn't really have loved it. Ah well, it IS meant for kids. But still, this movie has a special 'significance'.

I rate it 6/10.

Will be performing with my quartet at Pietro Restaurant at Damansara Endah tomorrow night. :) I'm excited as I've not played in a quartet before. Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment