1.12.11

Republic Model Search 2011 Updates

Here come the Finals of the Republic Model Search 2011!
To read the post on the Semifinals of the Model Search, click here.

Since the finals were meant to be on the 23rd of November (grrr.. I even postponed a getaway for that), they postponed the competition! Of course, I wasn't too happy at first but at least the date it was postponed to did not affect me and Sab.

Take note :

14th December 2011
Republic Bar, Sunway Pyramid
8pm-ish?


Yeah so the game is on again. We were scrambling to prepare stuff for the 23rd, well now at least we can come more prepared, no?

There will be 4 interesting sections to this competition :

1. Swimsuit Challenge
2. Evening wear Challenge
3. Talent Showcase
4. Q&A Session

I'm really looking forward to it! So excited to be in the finals anyway.
There will be 6 beautiful ladies, 3 winners.

So will I see you there?

Picture from Republic Bar Facebook Page.

Come support team Ashrina (Ashley + Sabrina = Ashrina)!  Something Sab came up with randomly. So! Two weeks before the big day.

More details on Republic's Facebook page but I doubt it's updated just yet.  :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment