27.10.11

Republic Model Search 2011

BOOGAH! 

Just back from the Republic Model Search 2011. Like just. Firstly, many many thanks to my wonderful friends for coming to support me and cheered for me while I walked down the runway. Super love you guys!

So what I wore was : That awesome polka dot hand-me-down top with Sabrina's awesome red body-con skirt. Just realized that I can rock high waisted stuff. Interesting. 



My favourite picture of the day *points up* If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even be in this competition. :) 



Sabrina rockin' the runway. Woot!


And yours truly.





Each contestant was asked a question in the Q&A Session.






 Sabrina gave some long ass butt kickin answer to her "role model" question.



Then we had a talent showcase. Like I mentioned in my previous post on this event, I played Kanye West's Flashing Lights on the violin, hiphop style. Nothing I'd yawn while playing to.





All the pretty contestants!







then we had out own "photoshooting session"! We were all hogging the staircase to take pictures. Don't I look tall in this picture? *huge smile* Optical illusion.. or what? ;)



Hello Mr.B~!



One of my most favourite people, Hon Kitt, came to show his support too.



And who could miss out on camwhoring in the car on the way back?  I know I can't.


 Anyway, that's about all after a tiring but fun-filled night. The finalists will be announced much later, as there were only 9 girls who showed up today. Fingers crossed that I might stand a chance.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment