2.12.11

JOHNNIE WALKER® “STEP INSIDE THE BLACK CIRCUIT - BRAZIL @ KL LIVE


 I finally attended the Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge at KL LIVE. It was in the heart of town, hence easy to find.




One of our MHB Jamie was there early & myself!



Look who I brought with me. :) He's mostly interested in F1 in this event. Boys and cars.



Mr.B reunited with a friend he met in college, so he wasn't too bored that night. Glad he had lots of fun too.



We tried the different types of Johnnie Walker and had a taste of the Double Black, which was really cool.


Yay! Serge was there too. Right after the MIFA Fashion show.


My make up artist, Vicky, who performed a dance with her troop as well.


Raj Aria




Reunited with the MHB Girls!


Helen

After walking around for hours, I was so glad to see familiar faces of the MHB girls and Tim as well!


Speaking of familiar faces, Bear came as well for the event! I was thrilled to see him after so long.


Dennis Lau


Mr.B with Miss Universe Malaysia Finalists



Fay Hokulani


Josiah, who was Johnnie Walker that night.





Some Brazilian performances for the night


Deborah Henry and Dominic Lau hosting the event.



The party really begun when DJ Von Kiss started spinning.


DJ Clinton Sparks.





It was such a crazy day for me, bet even crazier for others. But I got back home in one piece, because you never drink irresponsibly. It was my first Johnnie Walker event, and thanks to Malaysia's Hottest Bloggers & Johnnie Walker, I had the chance to attend and party the night away.





Photo credits to :
Serge
Tim Chew
Johnnie Walker FB page

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to MHB and Johnnie Walker you mean? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes right after MIFA ... how i survive the night is nothing short of a miracle.

    ReplyDelete