16.8.13

From London with Love : Dorothy Perkins Clothes Review

[Review/Ad]

So recently I was contacted by Dorothy Perkins UK to review their clothes, and was sponsored a couple of pieces. At first, I was doubting it slightly, whether it was true or not. But turns out, it was one my dreams that came true!

I've always liked Dorothy Perkins! Their designs are sweet and sophisticated. Heck, I even got mom to get a Dorothy Perkins dress to wear for my cousin's wedding reception at church. :D

With love, from London!! 
I was literally jumping in excitement when I received this parcel. 

So here's my review of the few pieces of clothing that were sponsored to me. :)



This one is my FAVOURITE.
It's the cream Fringe Clutch from the Kardashian Kollection. I totally am not a Kardashian fan but this bag is so adorable! A friend told me that it look like a miniature version of Cousin It from the Addams Family.
 Still think it's adorable.

Can't wait to use it for parties and events when I get back home to Malaysia!

Here's the link to it on the DP Official Website!



*Off-topic*
This was taken right in front of my place. The sky here in Wellington is so pretty!

Date night with Doug the other day in town (not the same day as the pix were taken, of course) and I decided to use it. It's not too small, and fits all my essentials like my purse, phone, keys and even my lipgloss. ^_^


Another thing that came in was this darling little cardigan I have on! It's super comfy and makes a chic layering piece, perfect for casual use.




Here's the link. It is out of stock, however, but check out DP's other cardigans!


And finally, the last one in the parcel was this skirt.
 Finally, more skirts!! 90% of my wardrobe for bottoms are shorts. Jeans be the 10% just cos it's freezing here in Wellington. If not, shorts FTW! It's obvious that I'm a short-shorts girl but this stripey skirt just stole my attention when I saw it on the DP website. 

One more reason to love DP - the Petite range! Suitable for "fun-sized" girls like me, who usually have a hard time buying European branded clothes because they're usually too big to wear. Shopping there always lead to disappointment, unfortunately. 


Not when I got my skirt though. This skirt is in size 4.


Two words.
Just. Nice. :) 


Anyway!
I just want to thank Lucy who's been in touch with me from the official Dorothy Perkins UK and having these lovely goodies sent to me all the way in Wellington, New Zealand! Of course, a huge thank you to the official Dorothy Perkins for sponsoring me these clothing.

All these photos were taken by Doug with his iPod, I was so impressed!
Hehe even my mom says that his photo taking skills are improving since we started hanging out as friends. Thanks for helping me, sweetheart. 

On another note, things are looking up for me here. My nightmares finally stopped, or I don't remember them by the time I wake up, and I finally had a proper afternoon nap yesterday before mass. So looking forward to tonight's JazzJazzJazz concert at St. James Theater. :)

Time to get back to doing my Don Giovanni essay for my Opera course.
Stay tuned.

xxx 
Ashley Mah

4 comments:

  1. looking good as always :) love your preppy sweater, it's so versatile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad wor the bag... fancy! hahahaha...the cardigan is nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you both! I'm really enjoying the clothes! The bag makes a good a makeshift puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection of wardrobe. Nice dress doll, Your blog appears awesome – complete with interesting content articles.. and so forth. Your own stuff is very nice.It's an amazing way to purchase branded online clothes.. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete