13.12.12

Birthdays in November

I've been so caught up with performances, events and my long vacation in Singapore, which I will be writing about it soon! 
Most importantly, I've been on a slight hiatus mode because of my preparation for my ATCL Diploma exam for Violin next Monday.... Hence, a little slow on my posts. So bear with me, loves! 

This post goes out to the lovely people whose birthdays I celebrated with in November. Now you guys are a year... older wiser.


The devil's had been one of the first birthdays celebrated in November.
 Went to the Apartment at The Curve for lunch.

I loved the setting and atmosphere there. We felt so relaxed and just ended up sitting there, talking for hours.
Soft jazzy lounge music played over the buzz of people chatting and eating, with soft lights and the whole place was decked as if it was a real apartment. Sat in the "bathroom" area. Lol. How unusual to see shower heads and bathroom tiles on the walls while having a meal.


However, the food was only so-so, pricing for the lunch meal was rather affordable. Despite that, I was very turned off by their lemon tea. Was so overpowering and so sour! I'd just go for a glass of water next time.. or wine.

Anyway, hoping to spend more and more birthdays with the devil till he turns really ancient. <3
The Apartment

Address: 6 Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone:03-7727 8330


Priceless photos and even *ahem* video taken by yours truly of Benben's bday celebration at Bubba Gump, Sunway Pyramid.

 If you think the whole birthday shebang at TGI Fridays is embarrassing/bad/hilarious,
this one was even worse! HAHA

They made Ben make a speech, and stand on the chair, and shake his "booty".
The gang and myself had such a ball laughing and clapping and singing with the Bubba Gump staff while Ben had his 10 minutes of fame standing on top of a chair.

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. @ Bandar Sunway

Address: Oasis Boulevard, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 56150 Petaling Jaya, 46150
Phone:03-5638 4559


My belle turned a year prettier and sexier in black the other day at Alexis Bistro & Wine Bar, Bangsar.

Had celebrated it a little later than the real date, so we managed to make it for the Jazz Jam Session which takes place every first Monday of the month. It was quite a celebration as Arin, the devil and myself surprised her with a cake and me singing "Happy Birthday" with the jazz band to her.

Another moment of fame there. Heh heh.


 Pretty sure the mademoiselle enjoyed her night after some wine, cake and jazz, we headed over to Shivs Grill & Bar to have one of our Salsa dance nights...where she was surprised, again, with another cake and mini celebration.


"Cake overload," she said. Haha! Alexis has really good cakes by the way. Also, jazz lovers would really enjoy the jam sessions on the first Monday of every month, I repeat. So my fellow musicians/singers, bring yourselves and your instruments to join in the fun!
Alexis Bistro

Address: 29 Jalan Telawi 3, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Bangsar
Phone:03-2284 2880
xxx
 Ashley Mah

No comments:

Post a Comment