5.11.11

Sunway Manager's Conference 2011

Performance today again!

This time it was 8.30am at Sunway Convention Centre, which meant I needed to be there at 6.30am, which meant I needed to get up at 5am to get ready. Surprisingly, I got up even before my alarm rang.

Got dolled up wearing make up by 7.30am. Lucky Mr.B who need not do so, just throw on a shirt and slacks and he's done. Oh yeah. Shoes too.



Ugh.. Me at 7am...


Classmate Diane Sim was there performing with the Sunway Ensemble Group. :)


Ms Jenny & Me


Mr.B




Gone off for breakfast after. People were wondering why I was in a cocktail dress with dark makeup early in the morning. Haha

Oh yeah! The other day, Sab and I went for Pancakes.






My mini dollar sized pancakes. :)


Sab's banana caramel pancake.

All this to celebrate my upcoming FHM shoot and getting into the FINALS for Republic Model Search 2011 that I recently posted about. It's gonna be held on the 23rd November 2011 at Republic Bar, Sunway Pyramid.




A reminder that Free Passes for Hennessy Artistry 2011 are still able to be won! Refer to the post below this one.

Thanks to those who submitted your entries. You will know whether or not you've won the free passses by 8th or 9th of November.

So, those who have not submitted your entries, what are you waiting for? Closing date for submitting entries is 8th of November.



No comments:

Post a Comment