31.10.11

Maiu




Liking this picture? *points up*

I went to one of my favourite japanese restaurants for dinner tonight to have some raw fish.





WARNING : Pictures ahead, not for the faint-hearted vegetarians.

.........

Went to MAIU at Sri Petaling for dinner tonight with Kim, Jason and Mr.B. The sushi there was just amazing and the price is so reasonable. It's a sit-down japanese buffet, just all the sushi and awesome Japanese food being delivered to your table so you don't have to walk and you can have a decent dinner together with family or friends! 
Daily Buffet-Lunch and dinner available only at RM38.80+ Children RM20+(height below 140cm) eat all u can.



The Salmon Sashimi (my favourite)



We were so hungry, this was all the Sashimi we all ordered. That's a HUGE lot of raw fish!



Kim & Jason


Kim waiting for her food to arrive..



Udon Noodles


Baby Octopus Appetizer

Beef Sukiyaki

For more information, visit their website
Anyway! 
Maiu Japanese Restaurant Sri Petaling
Address:
No.39-1 G/FLR, Jalan Radin Anum 2, Bandar Baru Seri Petaling 57000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-90575017  +6017-3969906
............
A small package on the couch greeted me when I came home!
It's the dress I ordered from Peep Boutique !
I had ordered this exact dress in Mint (exact colour)

Such a beauty isn't it? Unique colour as well. Anyway, time to unwrap my parcel!



Close up on the nice details on the dress.

The best part of it all, it looks very much like the one on the website so I assure you, it is 100% trustworthy. :)



Since I was so bloated after the unlimited amount of sushi I swallowed for dinner, I made Kim wear it.


The material is chiffon and light, it's not super tight or uncomfortable to wear either. 
There's a whole load of dresses and clothes to die for on this website.

You'll thank me later. ;)
Oh yeah! Happy Halloween guys! ..... or the lack of it. It's a Monday, so it ain't that rowdy on Halloween this  year. Oh well, there's always next year and the years to come before I go for an actual Halloween party that doesn't clash with my exams for the first time in my life!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment