16.10.12

Club Asahi Party Tokyo


 Club Asahi was in town on the 4th of October 2012, raising the roofs of Butter Factory, which is located smack dab in the heart of Kuala Lumpur!

FYI, Asahi is the No.1 Japanese Beer in the World! In celebrating the presence of Asahi Super Dry here in Malaysia, Carlsberg Malaysia and Asahi Super Dry brought to Kuala Lumpur an enigmatic night, with a taste of Tokyo.



Club Asahi is the latest party series in town, and it brings with it unique themes and unforgettable experiences from the most exciting metropolises around the world right into the heart of some of Malaysia's hottest venues indeed.
Taking off for the first time, Club Asahi brings its party people to Tokyo, Japan's hottest party central, right here in KL.

And you know how they do it in Tokyo. *wink*



 Thirsty? Unlimited rounds of Asahi, I was pretty sure the Asahi fans were more than pleased that night.


The whole club was decked with hints of blue and some futuristic decoration, as how it would be like in Tokyo. It was a perfect Thursday night as I walked in the venue to see many many familiar faces. In the back of my head, I knew it was gonna be one heck of a party.


As the theme was Tokyo, I decided to don on the Japanese schoolgirl outfit, once again. The last Asahi event I attended I was a Japanese schoolgirl then too. Some people remembered once they saw me in my skirt and stockings! Haha


Speaking of familiar faces, Alloysius was there too. Pleasant surprise. Our first time at an event together and not beatboxing/playing the violin/rehearsing!


Aidan, who was my plus one for the night. :) It is so fun to have a dance partner at parties with good music, I tell you. We had a blast!!


Me, Aidan and Dustyhawk


Tim, Naomi, Aidan, myself.



Club Asahi featured Japan's No.1 DJ Sinichi Osawa, who drove the crowd wild on the dance floor.





Caught your eye?
Mine too.

These are the Cyber Japan dancers who left everyone in awe the moment they took the stage in their glamorous sparkly outfit and sexy dancing. I was super drawn to the shininess of the outfit! Gives me ideas to make my next costume.. No doubt, all eyes were on them!!


There were also some local acts like B.AT.E (The Brain and The Eye) & the Bass Agents.

Was definitely a fun night out! The music was mind blowing and the bass was so strong it definitely shook the place!

I left the event around 1.30am, and hanging out with Sam and some other friends... Someone mentioned beef noodles, my ears perked up. Then I started to crave for beef noodles. (whyyyy.... T_T) I still can't remember who was the one who mentioned it. Grr.

I was gonna be good and go home.............only to succumb to my silly beef noodle cravings (wth). I mean, who would say no to Ngau Kee Beef Noodles at Jalan Alor?? Especially after dancing and sweating like crazy. Needless to say, I was super satisfied when I went home, thanks to Aidan, who helped me weigh my PROS to go for beef noodles at 2am. HAHA


"Mom, gonna be home a bit late cos I'm craving for beef noodles and am gonna have it! Mwahaha"
Pressed send. Done.

Good music, Asahi beers, dancing and sinful supper. What more can I ask for?

For more info, head on over to Asahi Malaysia's Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/AsahiMalaysia?fref=ts

ps. Pics credits to Asahi Malaysia, Andy Kho, Samuel Chew, Jaz Khai

xxx
 Ashley Mah

No comments:

Post a Comment