14.9.12

Upcoming Performances

It's been a busy week for me!
Meetings after meetings, gym visits, coffees and non stop practicing. It gets more exciting this coming week because I will be performing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (20th, 21st and 22nd Sept)! I am gonna write about the 3 separate events in different colors so there shall be no confusion.

 On the 20th of September, I will be performing violin for a luncheon held in the city, which is a private event. 

On the 21st of September, I will be performing salsa dance again for Taylor's University's Expressions - Moving Souls In Symphony. This event is being held by the Taylor's Symphony Orchestra, which invited the dance club to perform as well. Hence, there will be some visual entertainment for ya'll too! 


For those who saw me n my partner compete for Malaysian Latin Dance Championships 2012, we're doing it again! But to a whole different song, revamped routine, and definitely in different costumes! :) My costume is still in the process of being completed (shredded a dress to make it..heh). So do come by and watch us perform again! <3

Date/Time :  21 Sept 2012, Friday, 8pm
Venue : The Grand Hall, Taylors University Lakeside
It's RM 20 for a normal ticket and RM40 for a VIP ticket.
To find out more , here's the link : http://www.facebook.com/events/336236373129041/


Lastly, I have one more violin performance happening on the 22nd of September.
I will be performing for "RAWR!!! The Gig Goes To Paradox". 


Yup. comes with a poster of a cute dinosaur. 
It's a public performance at Paradox Art Cafe, at Bandar Utama.
Starts from 8pm till late and entry is free of charge!

For more information, head on over to the Facebook events page : http://www.facebook.com/events/385212464881207/

.
.
.

That would take up almost the whole of my weekend!
I'll be playing on my violin again and dancing, along with other cool performances you could catch! 
Don't forget to say hi if you do drop by. :)


xxx
 Ashley Mah

No comments:

Post a Comment