29.5.12

Pictures from the Hennessy VSOP Bottle Launch event

In one of my previous posts, I've mentioned that I attended the launch of the new Hennessy VSOP bottle, which was held at the Double Tree Hotel, Kuala Lumpur about 2 Fridays ago.

Anyway, here's a couple more pics of how the launch of the new Hennessy VSOP bottle went.  Expect minimal words, this just gonna be more like a mini picture album. :)


*le new bottle*


with Linora from Red.fm. <3 her RED HAIR!


with Yuki rockin' her sexy new haircut!


with the designer of the new Hennessy VSOP bottle


with Vanessa Chong


with Mike Yip


with Raj, Wilee, Sam & Mike. 
So short standing next to Raj! *pout* 
Maybe I should get higher heels when I'm around him next time!


Picture credits to Mike Yip (duh!)

Peace.

Ps. Dress from Supre

xxx
 Ashley Mah

2 comments: