13.2.12

Grand Launch of The Library Subang Jaya




Johanna, Samantha, Jia yeen & myself.

So here was what I was up to last Thursday night, aside from being crazy in the whole wedding song chaos, etc. I joined Tim & some MHB babes at The Library, First Subang for its Grand Launch.


If you're wondering, I actually dressed up as a Japanese school girl that night tofollow  the "Japanese" theme, just for the heck of it since I've been rotting at home anyways.


The night started off with free flow of Asahi beer of course, and a drum performance!


Everyone with their beers.


With MHB's Naomi Tham


Dance performances to Kpop music.


A really unique and cool band who played for the rest of the night, known as Mad Sally. I was exceptionally drawn to them because they don't play your usual mainstream nonsense! They played a mixture of songs like Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind & Fire, Stayin' Alive, F*ck You by Cee Lo Green, It's My Life by Bon Jovi & a whole lot more which I was busy bobbing my ponytail back and forth to.

Most of the band members are studying in UCSI too, which explains their talent. Seeing them play, especially the bass, makes me wanna start playing my bass again.


Soren rapping



And us enjoying the music.

It was a really fun night out after such a dull week. Good music, good food and good beer too! All thanks to Malaysia's Hottest Bloggers. :)

You can find out more info on asahi at www.carlsberg.com.my!

No comments:

Post a Comment