7.1.12

The last day of 2011 & the start of a new year


It's almost been a week since new year's. School & work for everyone has started for about a week now. My week was pretty hectic hence I'm only posting about the NYE Foam Party at Republic Bar, Sunway Pyramid.



Spinning that night were DJs Zoey, Kiya, McSharkey, ClassicK, D Boy, Vick and RA!





DJ Zoey, who also spun during our Miss Republic 2011 Search!


A section about the Foam Party in the News Straits Times.


 Before the party started




The much awaited part of the party : the pool, which was filled with soap and bubbles.

It was one way to end 2011 and start 2012, with my girlfriend Sabrina, nothing much could go wrong when we are both together. Despite being slightly down on New Year's Eve, we manage to pull each other back on track.


It was even more awesome seeing Andrew, Luke and the other guys partying with us at Republic too, not forgetting fellow A level students and classmate Kristal and her 2 friends who partied with us as well.

Oh yeah. And thanks to the movie New Year's Eve, everyone seemed to be finding somebody to kiss at midnight. Looking around us slightly alarmed since there were looking strangers around, Sabrina and I just braced ourselves together for the final countdown of 2011 avoiding any 'mishaps'. :) I had to say, it was the best countdown and the fastest ever!

After which, we had supper back at my place, leaving the crowd to be crazy on NYE. I spent the next day just chilling at home before college starts in 2 days.

2011 was one crazy ride for me. Started off fine, met Sabrina, things got a bit rough in the middle, a few broken hearts, tears, exams, dilemmas, more exams, meeting Malaysia's Hottest Bloggers, going for events and here I am now. Nights we've spent in Republic have always been kind to us. Glad to end the year there as well. I count my blessings I had in 2011 and am thankful for everything/everyone I have.

At first, I was a bit upset that my 'glory days' of being 18 and excitement in 2011 would be all gone, but I can only look forward to more in 2012, right? :) Besides, since when is it not exciting when I have such awesome friends?




Hope you all had a good and safe New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment