8.8.12

Launch of I Darts Quad

Have you played darts before?

Darts is a form of throwing game in which darts are thrown at a circular target (dartboard) fixed to a wall. It's quite an old school game and rare these days.


However, I Darts took the ordinary darts game to a whole new level by introducing Electronic Darts to the public!

I Darts have recently just opened their second outlet at Sunway Giza Mall, Kota Damansara. 
 So, if you wanna hang out and have drinks with friends, spice up the experience by adding a game of darts to your 'yumcha' session.


I Darts is the established happening concept darts bar that originates from Hong Kong and has now spread good news for darts-lovers across East Asia since 2010. 
You can also find branches in Hong Kong; JapanSingaporeTaiwan, and China

Definitely not your regular bar. ;)

It's a whole different take on just an ordinary game of darts because these advanced, SEGA software-driven dartboards are networked globally. This means you can play darts against people all over the world as each machine has a webcam! How cool is that!
 There are a couple of cool games the machine provides as well, such as drinking games that you can play with your buds. Other than that, your stats and scores are kept in the system so that your friends can download them and challenge you. 

If you're new at darts (like me), not to worry! There are friendly female Darts Instructors who will teach you how to play and use the machines. 


The second outlet of I Darts Quad was launched after the red ribbon was cut. 
So let the games begin!


The bloggers immediately made a bee line to the dart machines and tried them out. Some of them were really good at it, their accuracy was almost perfect and all. 

I tried it out myself. It was quite pathetic cos I couldn't throw properly and I was lucky enough to get a dart ON the dart board itself! HAHA! Nonetheless it was still quite fun. The games the machines offered would be perfect for playing with a bunch of friends and you will definitely not be bored.



MHB's Jane Schwan was all smiles while playing. Here the female Dart Instructor was explaining on how to throw the dart. 
Here's a hint : Throw it in an upward motion.
 Don't be like me and assume they're like BB gun bullets/arrows that shoot straight. Lol I'm too used to shooting.

Other than just drink and darts, what's a bar without good music? 
Hot tracks were played in the bar to entertain guests. And that night, we were lucky to have DJ Faith pump up the energy of the place and spin for us!
 So when I'm not playing darts or taking a break from it, I'm usually just sipping on my drink and bobbing my head to the music.


MHB babes Sarah, Jia Yeen, Wilee, myself and Jane with Tim Chew









It was nice seeing the girls again and all gathered playing darts. We had so much fun!

It is definitely THE place in Malaysia to play electronic darts.
 Instead of just a regular bar night, we got to play games and throw things at walls.. and by that, I *really* mean the darts. Hehehe

This is a fun and classy way to play darts.
Watch this video to get a taste of what to expect at I Darts Quad or the other outlet, I Darts Hex at The Scott Garden.


These are the outlets :

I Darts Quad
Ground Floor, Sunway Giza,
No.2 Jalan PJU5/14, PJU5,
Kota Damansara

47810 Petaling Jaya,

Malaysia

I Darts Hex
1-43, The Scott Garden,
289, Jalan Kelang Lama,
58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Business Hours: 5:30pm - 3:00am 
Phone: 03-7982 2873 
Email: info@idarts.com.my

For more info, head on over to their 




I'm so glad to have experienced playing with electronic darts thanks to Malaysia's Hottest Bloggers and I Darts Malaysia.

Pictures credits to I Darts Malaysia and Malaysia's Hottest Bloggers.

xxx
 Ashley Mah

No comments:

Post a Comment