9.2.12

Bracing for February

So January has just passed like that *snaps*.
Now it's gonna be February. The romantic month of the year? Yeah, I'm sure alot of people are looking forward/ bracing themselves for Valentine's day.

Talk about the romantic month of February, my cousin's wedding is in 2 more days! That I'm super excited for. Congrats to my Yee Ko and Marie. I'm gonna be commentator for the wedding mass at church and then violinist for the wedding dinner. My favourite cousins will be back. I can hardly wait. :) Everyone is so hectic this week! Prepping themselves. Hair! Nails! Dress! Shoes! Rehearsals! Cuhh-ray-zay.

My whole weekend is gonna be blocked up. Next, it's the D V day. Any plans anyone? I see alot of people making it "Singletine's" day. Seriously, people? "It's not even a friggin word!" quotes Kim. Anyway, Sab & I are supposed to have a dinner that night. Yeah, just the 2 of us. We can be anywhere in the world and still laugh and survive when we are together. Apparently, my gym has Valentine's Day class as well? Sounds interesting.

The next thing I'm really looking forward to is FUTURE SOUND ASIA PRESENTS CALVIN HARRIS!




He'll be performing at Vertigo Club on the 15th of Feb! I've always loved Calvin Harris. I remember 2 years ago when he came to Malaysia to perform in Zouk I was so disappointed because I was beyond underage to go. So this is my chance!

Till then, may everyone have a happy Valentine's day regardless if you are a singleton or contented with a loving boyfriend/girlfriend.
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.
    LAMPLIGHT FARMS Ellipse Oil Clear Glass Optic Base Silver Finish Burner

    ReplyDelete