21.10.11

ACCA Conference 2011

Just performed for the ACCA Conference this evening. A room full of accountants, at the Intercontinental Hotel, KL.

Before that, I had a hair crisis only a hairdresser could fix! Tried to tie my hair in a bun but failed.. miserably. I broke 3 hair ties and spoiled 10 bobby pins.

So I went to 8 Days Hair Salon at Taipan USJ! After reading some good reviews online, I went there to get my hair washed and blow dried. For a person like me who rarely change hair salons, going to a new hairdresser is a major game of risk for me. But I'm extremely happy with the results after my hair was done by the infamous Stephen of 8 Days Hair Salon.




Amazing how he did my hair like this by just blowdrying. The nicest curls I've ever had. :)


How it looks like from the back.


Got it done, here!


8 DAYS HAIR STUDIO


58G, Jalan USJ 10/1B
47620 UEP Subang Jaya
Selangor
Tel : 03-56369222


If you ever want to get your hair blow dried, go to 8 Days and try Stephen's "Curly Blow Dry". No regrets, guys!



.......................................................................................................................................




Mr.B and myself travelled down to KL at 2.30pm, and reached the hotel an hour plus later! It was a long drive especially since the lame GPS routed us the wrong way. So I got ready at the hotel toilet, since we had a long time to burn.


I somehow freakishly looked like my sis in the picture above.



The power of makeup! I couldn't stop looking at my hair and touching it today. :) It was so pretty. Anyway, Mr.B and I performed for like about an hour.  4 sets of songs each.








Oh yeah! Before that, we used full advantage exploring the poolside and all.














The poolside was so pretty, just had to camwhore.









After perfoming one set of songs, Mr.B and I couldn't help but to rape my iPhone camera some more backstage because we were super bored. Oh yeah, and we read some Rage Comics too! :)

Ahem. Excuse the ugly faces.










Fish Eye Lens!







Bet you can tell how bored we were but we enjoyed performing tonight nonetheless. Added a new song I found called Autumn Leaves. Pretty awesome slow swing, jazzy song.

I also got chosen for the FHM Girl Next Door 2013 auditions on Sunday. So crazy super excited. I hope I can get through this round of auditions. However, still cracking my brains on what to wear. I shall ask Sab for advice tomorrow.

Till the next post,
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment